Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 16th Chelsea

I cannot believe that my god daughter is turning 16!  Wow the years have flown by.

This gorgeous girl is a mixture of both of her parents.  She is spirited, tough, on one hand she is a very strong person who is not led by others on the other hand she is a big softie and will let things get to her quite easily.
She is her own person, she knows right from wrong, she will fight and look after someone that has been pushed around or is just feeling down and needs a friend.  She is emotional, she is extraordinarily beautiful, inside and out, she loves her mummy and adores her daddy, her friends and family mean to the world to her.  Her Hennies and Boo Boo too.  She dresses up a storm in hot sexy numbers with high heels and parties the night away, and is also just as comfortable in her boy trackie daks or pj's, having a night in with her mummy watching x factor and eating chocolate. Here's a few pics of the girl I know and love like my own daughter.  I wish I had some of her fat rolly polly baby photo's but alas these were all I could find.














HAPPY 16TH CHELSEA XXXXX

1 comment:

  1. haha aww thankyou auntie ann, that was lovely :)
    yes i do love to party but also love my trackies and nights in chilling! haha i love that photo of me and jesse look! jesse is aaaaaalot bigger and taller then back then now isnt he haha.
    love you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete