Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wine versus Exercise

When you have had a crap day at work followed by an even crapola (not a word I know but it just fits) drive home after a truck had lost its load and two lanes had to be closed off heading north at 5pm on the Mitchell freeway...... yes I am sure you are getting the picture.

All good intentions slowly ebb away, I had planned on going to yoga, then I talked myself into going for a walk instead of the gruelling 90 minutes of heat infused stretching.  Once I got home, I convinced myself that it would be dark soon so I opened a bottle of red and had a lovely curry for tea.

Now I am sitting here watching TV feeling very guilty for so easily caving in but this wine sure is good and there's always tomorrow for exercise!!!!

2 comments:

  1. One big cup'o'crapola day certainly NEEDS a good bottle of red.

    I have a block of Creme Brulee choccie for just such emergencies.

    Delivering art out to the Swam Valley at 5pm was just as harrowing! Why Gnangara Road isn't dual carriageway is beyond me.....

    Hope your Friday is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm yes chocolate would have been good too. Friday is coasting along much better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete