Monday, September 6, 2010

Mondayitius

My boss is back at work today so I must knuckle down and get some work done, how depressing, typical Monday! 

Poor Monday, he always gets a bad rap unlike Friday who everybody is excited about, its the celebratory end of the week drinks day.  No body really cares about Tuesday, its a non event and Wednesday is hump day so its always a good day.  Thursday is the "only one more day to go" and "gee this week's gone quick" so poor Monday....there is nothing really good about any given Monday.

Forgive my ramblings, I will have something much more tantalising to share with you tomorrow!  However, if you really disagree with me about Monday, please let me know what I am missing.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Monday started off badly. Spent over an hour in Mindarie Bunnings hunting down timber for menu boards. Had it all cut, bought the paint, come home and applied it...and...it is RUBBISH!

    I'm covered in a sticky black powdery mess.

    Time to start again....

    Mondays should be banned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me thinks Mondays should be a permanent public holiday

    ReplyDelete