Friday, September 24, 2010

Farewell to Powderfinger

Farewell Powderfinger!!  We went to the Wednesday night concert and true to form Powdie rocked the place out.  We have spent many a night singing Powderfinger to the tops of our voices and you will be truely missed by all.  Here's a trip down memory lane for all you Powderfinger fans.




Internationalist - I love this album, my favourite song of all time "Capoicity" and who can go by "Good Day Ray" - is that you again Ray, testing out my headspace, such a rocky, pimping song....

Odyssey Number 5 - Great great tracks like "My Happiness", "These Days" and another favourite "Whatever Makes you Happy"


Vulture Street - the great "Sunsets" is on this album and "How Far Have We Really Come"

Dream Days at the Hotel Existence - Couldn't find this album but I have it somewhere.  "Lost and Running" is one of my fav's on this.



Golden Rule - "Burn Your Name" and "Sail the Wildest Stretch" is such a beautiful song.



Sunsets - Farewell Tour - Probably the last Powderfinger album we will get to buy. 

I don't think you can easily pick a favourite album or song as Powderfinger are one of those bands that each song you listen to seems to become your favourite.

Gotta love the Finger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment