Saturday, August 28, 2010

What Time is It?

We were having a conversation last night about not being able to last a day without wearing a watch.  I find this so funny, I took my watch off about a month ago and have not worn it since, yes I am always asking my husband "whats the time" but I have never been a stickler for time.  Yes I am always on time for an appointment or if I have to meet friends at a certain time, I will be there ON TIME! 

There is a real contrast between the people ruled by their watch and those that have no real care about time.




My husband for example, if he has plans to do the garden on a Saturday morning, he will wake at 7.00am, no wait 6.55am so he can reiterate his timely ordered plans verbally to me, "up at 7.00am, 7.05 dig out the plants, 7.45 add new soil, 8.00 set out new plants", you get my point.  

My other friend is never ruled by time, yes this can be very very annoying for the friends waiting for her arrival (late again!) as she moseys in without a care in the world oblivious to the fact that she is late.

So I guess my point is, whatever category you belong to, and be honest;

Time Rulers; you need to take your watch off, you can do it, it is not an impossible thought (I have suggested this previously and I have been looked upon with pure horror) and;

Non Time Rulers; put a watch on and stop being bloody late for everything.

For those of us in-betweeners, its not easy being perfect either you know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment