Sunday, August 22, 2010

Breakfast in Bed

Breakfast in Bed?  Your either love or you hate it, there is no inbetween.  I personally love my Sunday morning breakfast in bed especially when it is brought to me by my lovely husband who is the best egg cooker in the world.  Yes I am grovelling a bit so when he reads this my breakfasts continue!

Staying in bed allows me to read the paper, eat my breakfast, have a cup of tea and cocoons me a little while longer from the washing or the tidying up.  I get to stay in my PJ's (who doesn't love their PJ's) and lounge around in my own little world for a while longer.

For all you non breakfast in bed lovers out there, so you get the odd bit of crumbs in the bed and your egg might fall on your doona.  I say just brush the crumbs away and hope the cat licks the egg off your doona whilst he is having his 8 hour stint sleeping on your bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment