Tuesday, August 17, 2010

There's a Life to be Lived!

Where do the hours in the day go?  There are so many things I want to do, start everyday with a walk on the beach, do yoga on a regular basis, not as a Saturday morning once a month chore.  I want to meditate without being interrupted for a lift to McDonalds, I want to take an art class.

My creativity at the moment is flowing so fast I cannot keep up with it, I am urged to paint, draw, write.  Instead I am stuck inside a dull boring unimaginative building for 8 hours a day, then a bumper to bumper drive for 1.5 hours to get home.

As a good friend said to me (she knows who she is) "There is a Life to be Lived Out There!!!!)  I just need to find it, Serenity Now!


This is what I look like after the drive home!

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I look like that all the time!

    Driving for long periods can be a real bummer. Use the time to sing your lungs out to a great CD.

    When you are home, make your creative time "non-negotiable". Boys have to manage on their own!

    Cheers,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete