Monday, October 24, 2011

My Alzheimers Moment!

The mystery of the missing worcestershire sauce was resolved recently.


My husband uses this sauce every morning on his eggs and it is an annoyance of mine that he doesnt put it back on the correct shelf in the pantry.  Anyway it went missing for a couple of days and my husband asked me if I knew where it had gone to.  I denied all knowledge of said missing worcestershire sauce.


He asked our 15 year old son if he had taken it and his sarcastic response was "Yes ..... Like I took it because I had mistaken it for alcohol and drank it" ...... Hmmmmmmm!!!


Well two days later after my husband had cooked an amazing dinner of rissoles, mash, peas and gravy, he was washing up the pots, Yes ladies, I did not make a typo, he does cook and he does clean up after himself, how I managed that one I will never know but I am forever gratful!   He yelled out to me "Come Here!"  He was peering into the cupboard under the sink and when I looked inside, sitting behind the flyspray was the missing sauce bottle!!!!


It then all came flooding back to me, we are having a huge moth problem, little tiny moths that like to gather in our pantry and invade our packets. I recall grabbing hold of the sauce bottle to return it to its rightful place when I spied moths at the top of the pantry so I went to grab the flyspray and obviously swapped one can for another hee hee hee.


So I sometimes move things around and forget doing it but I am sure I am not alone, don't leave me hanging here peeps!!!  We can multi task regularly but occassionally the brain fuzz happens and you are left with an Alzheimer's moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment