Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blue and Green Should Never Be Seen!

As the saying goes blue and green should never be seen but just look at this wonderful colour on this peacock, I think blue and green goes together wonderfully and with the current fashion of bold, bright colour blocking, I think anything goes!




With the spring carnival coming just around the corner, I think blue and green would be a wonderful combination!  I know there continues to be a debate about wearing a fascinator as opposed to a hat and that apparently the fascinator is out, but they are just so much more convenient.   They look pretty, don't cost as much as a hat and you don't block the TV while the race is being run!  I'm all for a good fascinator!  Blue, Green or any shade you desire, as long as it is adorned in feathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment