Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Winter Mornings

Well winter has arrived!  Finally it is very cold in the mornings, I forgot how much I hate the cold, I wake up and put my reverse cycle heating on in our bedroom, put the heater lamp blasting when I get out of the shower and have the heater dusted off and on full blast.  That is after I shut all the doors once I get home, my eskimo husband (he's not really an eskimo) does not feel the cold at all and always insists on having the wind howl through the doors.  Mind you having said that he also has the heater on and all the doors open at the same time!!  That's if you are lucky to get anywhere near the heater as our two staffi heat worshippers actually bark for the heater to be on and nudge you out of the way.  This is how they appeared this morning before I had to cruely turf them outside into the garage before I went to work.


It's a dogs life!

No comments:

Post a Comment