Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Solo Art Exhibition

My solo art exhibition held at Midland Junction Art Centre went really well.  Despite the terrible stormy weather I had around 50 people attend the opening and it was a very positive experience.  Here are some shots of the proceedings.  A biggest thank you to family and friends for all their help and continued support, I really appreciate you giving up your day for me and I couldn't have done it without you! 


Setting up on Friday morning, thank goodness Ian was on hand to help us work out where to place the artwork, it may just have ended up in divorce otherwise!
 
The all important drinks table!  we had a mishap prior to the event, the table crashed and we lost all our glasses and a couple of bottles of wine.  It was all saved by my gorgeous friends that rushed around and cleaned up and nobody would have ever known.
Me standing next to one of my pieces, it was a gift to my girlfriend and I was under strict instructions that it was not to be sold under any circumstances.
Just waiting on the people!
 
Niki writing up the first sale!

These paintings below were sold during the exhibition. 
Trodden Path
Rolling In
Escape
Down the Path, Yallingup
Beaumauris Beach
 Thank you to all who purchased one of my paintings, I hope it brings you many years of joy.

www.annsteer.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment