Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ladies Wednesday Morning Workshops

This painting below is Jeanne's little dog Bob, who she painted for her partner.  Jeanne wasn't keen on working small and more technical but the results are great, Bob looks fantastic!


 
 

Above is Linda's first attempt at a wave, and it is great.

This is Carmen's latest facsination with birds, it is classically simple and fresh I love this piece.

And this is Carmen who every week manages to get pastel all over her face, neck, hands and even my lounge!  We all have a good laugh at her by the end of the class!

Next week is our last Wednesday morning painting session and I will not return until last week in August.  I am having a well deserved break and concentrating on my first solo exhibition to be held in August.

http://www.annsteer.com/ 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment