Friday, December 17, 2010

A Wee Christmas Message

Anyone that knows me knows how much I love Christmas, it is such a wonderful time of year to spend with your family and friends, a time to give gifts, drink and be merry.  It is also a time to force your children and other peoples children into wearing ridiculous Christmas horns and your poor animals don't really have a choice in the matter.  They say never work with children or animals but in this case they both work together  wonderfully!!

Merry Xmas from Zac (aka Piggy) he may no longer be with us but is always there in spirit

Merry Xmas from Abbey (aka fat Maria) she is always vocal and lets everyone know she is the Diva of the house!

Merry Xmas from Chelsea Chops who will kill me for putting this on here ha ha sorry Chelsea


Merry Xmas from Chloe who had no choice in the matter

And to prove that I also put myself through the same punishment - Merry Xmas from me!

This is my African Xmas tree - I just adore this!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Chrissy and a Happy 2011 to you all!

    It's belated I know, but my computer blew up (it knew a new one was coming and it died early to spite me).

    Ann, I really think you should consider the headpiece as a permanent fixture. Apart from really suiting you, it'll save a fortune in hairdresser visits!

    Where's Scotty's horn photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys too. Hope you had an enjoyable break.

    Scottie is too much of a xmas grinch to get reindeer horns on his head ha ha next xmas I will get him.....

    ReplyDelete