Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm back and Happy New Year!

I have been missing in action for a while.  I would love to tell you that I have been sunning in the carribbean, sailing in the Greek islands or on a safari in Africa but no I stayed home and enjoyed every minute of it. I normally get bored after 2 days relaxing but during the 10 days break from work, I rested, swam, drank oodles of champagne, bbq'd with my beautiful friends and family, read books, had nana naps, went to the beach and was not bored once soooooo


Happy New Year to all, I hope and wish everybodies dreams come true whether it be a want for lotto wins, the usual after xmas 5 kilo weight loss challenge, following your dreams and stepping out of your comfort zone, live for the moment, seize the day or just world peace. Whatever your resolution is I hope it all comes true.

Mine is to come back to myself, I have been helping others all year and have lost a bit of myself from being totally absorbed by other things so this is my year! I promise to myself not to sweat the small things, to stop thinking too far ahead and stay in the moment. I am number 1!


I had to participate in a dry day this week after going back to work the fun week nights are over and it is back to exercise and being good mid week. Not having a drink has been surprisingly hard, on Tuesday night I was having dinner thinking what is missing and it was my nightly glass of wine, I missed it so much. With a sigh party time is over, it has to be done, wave goodbye to the silly season and save it up for Easter, oooh we do have Australia day that will do and its not too far away!

Coming back to reality sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment